Monday, August 4, 2008

Pre-China Post II: Test Run

Welcome to my blog!
If you haven't already, please e-mail bradleyinchina@gmail.com to receive e-mails informing you of updates to this blog! Thanks, Brad

In an effort to make my posts more exciting and interesting, I wanted to do some more practice with this whole "blog" business. I'm going to try some color, pictures and formatting to really spice it up! Here's a quick update:

It's August 4th, 5 days until departure to China and I still...

...haven't started packing
How do you pack for a year... seriously.

...don't have my visa
In my incredible wisdom, I managed to put the wrong zip code on my resume that I sent to the school in China where I will be teaching. Due to this, my Visa paperwork is on the "scenic" route to my home.

...have a hundred people I want to see
I'm trying my best to see all my friends, family and loved ones before departure but I know I'll miss some of you :( Please forgive me if that happens to be you!

Below is a picture of Suzie: For those of you hoping to hear some delightfully disturbing story about me eating some of man's best friend, I must inform you that I made a promise to Suzie that I would not be consuming any of her Chinese cousins during my visit.


I hope my next blog will becoming from 中国 (China) or more specifically, 北京 (Beijing)!

No comments: