Monday, March 9, 2009

Same 'ol, Same 'ol

Honestly, there has not been a lot of exciting things going on here. I have hit a rhythm. It's not a bad routine- I'm not bored, but there is just not a lot of exciting things to update you on. I work. I play with friends. I have English corner. I read. I eat meals. I go downtown. I sleep. Short of the weather getting nicer (I taught P.E. in a short sleeved shirt today!), it's just work as normal.

Out of a loyalty to my weekly writing, I'm including this post. Instead of creating the same post again and and again each week (or not even posting at all), I'm going to try and find something entertain and/or educational about China on weeks that seem less than blog-worthy. If nothing exciting happens this week, I'll try to find something interesting to update you on next week!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: